Palestine Israel Network

Justice is Love in Action

Where PIN Stands

Saddiye's Message

Saddiye and Jamal Miqbel are the proud and protective parents of five lovely children living in Beit Ommar, a village just north of Hebron.  Beit Ommar is surrounded by illegal Israeli settlements which have slowly, and sometimes not so slowly, confiscated the village's land, destroyed their crops and attacked their people.  Jamal is the founder […]

Read More
If Asked Statement on Bishop Suheil's Status

February 23rd leaders of the EPF Palestine Israel Network (Rev. Cotton Fite, Bishop Cabell Tennis, Mr. Tom Trueblood, The Rev. Bob Tobin) met with Bishop Suheil Dawani in his office in Jerusalem. He gave the delegation a thorough update on his legal situation and told them that he had just filed an administrative petition in […]

Read More
Incidents in Beit Ommar

Sometime toward the end of January my friend Ahmad (not his real name) sent me a distressing message that the IDF had surrounded the homes of his parents, grandparents and in-laws at 2 AM, seeking his two oldest boys, Ashraf -15 - and Nabil - 13 - (again, not their real names).  At one of […]

Read More
The Most Galling Veto Yet

At about the same time U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice was issuing our veto in the Security Council to the resolution condemning Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories, I was leaving Newark's International Airport for Israel’s Ben Gurion.  I came here in part to visit Israeli and Palestinian friends who devote their lives […]

Read More
1 23 24 25
Palestine Israel Network | Copyright © 2022 All Rights Reserved
2045 West Grand Ave, Suite B #40058, Chicago, IL 60612-1577
312-922-8628 
epfpin@epfnational.org
LOGIN
chevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram