Palestine Israel Network

Justice is Love in Action

Where PIN Stands

Jessie's Blog from Palestine

Why Palestine? I have been in Bethlehem for several days reflecting on some of the questions and challenges that I have heard from those who love me the most back home. I have prayed about and written my responses to these concerns. What I am doing in Palestine. My time in Palestine is focused on […]

Read More
Sincere Words from a Palestinian Refugee

(Grace Said recently asked members of PIN's Palestinian Advisory Group their perspective on the current dynamics in Palestine and Israel.  This is Nora Carmi's response) Dear Grace, September is only two and a half months away, and I for one am very concerned about the future. Of course, had the unending peace process yielded a positive solution […]

Read More
Khalidi on Bibi, Barack and the Palestinians

A Good Week for Bibi, a Bad Week for Barack, an Opportunity for the Palestinians May 26 2011 The past week in Washington was an extraordinary one. It witnessed an American president give two speeches in which he offered further concessions to Benjamin Netanyahu, the leader of a country that is a client of the […]

Read More
Welcome Palestinian Unity

By MUSTAFA BARGHOUTHI The Israeli government regrettably does not seem to realize what a unique opportunity the Palestinian unity agreement provides. This agreement presents, for the first time in decades, a unified, moderate Palestinian consensus, which includes Fatah, Hamas and the democratic camp. From a Palestinian perspective, this fruit of the Arab Spring and a […]

Read More
"It's just as well ...."

Just as well that Obama had no details on Middle East peace By Nadia Hijab    - 05/19/11 04:04 PM ET The Palestinian-Israeli conflict – temporarily pushed off the front pages by the killing of Osama bin Laden – is squarely back in the news as the Obama administration and Israel try to set the agenda […]

Read More
Dear Mr. President ... A Timely Message from Tom

May 16, 2011 The Honorable Barack H. Obama President of the United States The White House Washington, D.C. 20500 Dear Mr. President, As an American who is deeply concerned about the continued lack of a just peace in Palestine and Israel, I write today to ask that you do two things: 1.  In your expected […]

Read More
An Urgent Message to Ambassador Oren

Episcopal Peace Fellowship   Palestine-Israel Network April 15, 2011 The Honorable Michael Oren Israeli Ambassador to the US 3514 International Way, NW Washington, DC  20008 Dear Ambassador Oren: The Palestine-Israel Network of the Episcopal Peace Fellowship was created to promote a just and lasting peace between Israel and the Palestinians.  As its convener, I speak for […]

Read More
Palestine Now

Cabell Tennis recently returned from the 2011 Sabeel International Conference in Bethlehem.  With words and images from a variety of sources Cabby composed a snapshot of the two narratives, Israeli and Palestinian, and an occupation which has been continuous for 63 years.  It's a great introduction for friends new to the situation and a vivid […]

Read More
An Interview with Uri Avnery

Roy Hayes suggested this U Tube video of an interview with Uri Avnery for the PIN website.  For those unfamiliar with Avnery, he is the Irgun veteran turned Israeli peace activist and the founder of Gush Shalom.  Avnery served in the Knesset from 1965 - 1974 and 1979 - 1981.  He is famous for crossing […]

Read More
Motti Fogel: A Most Unusual Man

Motti Fogel is a most unusual man.  He is the older brother of Udi Fogel, the Jewish settler murdered with his wife and three children in Itamar on the night of a Jewish Sabbath in early March.  Itamar is a religious settlement in the northern West Bank near Nablus.  Motti doesn’t live there; he lives […]

Read More
JVP Statement on Recent Violence

We were all shocked at the brutal deaths of the Fogel family in the West Bank settlement of Itamar near Nablus.  I was shocked as well at the exploitation of that violence by Mr. Netanyahu and the Israeli government.  That tragedy became an excuse to step up the pace of construction in the West Bank […]

Read More
Cabby's List of Recommended Resources

A list of resources Below are a few of the many excellent sources for in depth learning and action in the cause of peace in the Mid East.  Try them all to find your fit. http://epfnational.org/ The home of Episcopalians who are committed to work for peace. http://epfnational.org/palestine-israel-network/ The network of Episcopalians, who are committed […]

Read More
Palestine Israel Network | Copyright © 2022 All Rights Reserved
2045 West Grand Ave, Suite B #40058, Chicago, IL 60612-1577
312-922-8628 
epfpin@epfnational.org
LOGIN
chevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram